62 W Donegal St. is NOT A DRIVE BY!! Motivated Sellers!! Primitive Colonial home with history galore, in a fashionable primitive exterior & interior setting...DOUBLE LOT, total .19 acre, off street parking and walking distance to the new train station, bus stop, many eateries and breweries too ...Just immaculate and updated. Still things to do, as always will be, yet very comfortable and you will see the pride of the Owners show BIG!! Master BD is nice size, BD 2 is small, and BD 3 is decent in size and access to the balcony with large closet. Economical gas heat, DR with propane heating stove and LR fireplace is electric. Assessment is based only on the lot with the home. Agents to verify all info and measurements. Price negotiable; or closing cost help may be available. Must see!! Showings by appointment only! Schedule today, move quickly! Appraised higher than market asking price!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public
1,641 sq. ft
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Range/Oven Built-in, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Other, Carpet, Wood
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout Stairs
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Insert, Stone.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Metal, Frame
- Balcony, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Wood, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Grill - Outdoors, Out Building, Fountain, Sidewalks, Additional Lot(s), Landscaped. Additional Lot(S), Corner, Landscaping, Level, Pond, Cleared.
Potential Short Sale
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS