Will you return my calls and emails?
Yes. Absolutely. 100%.
I realize this is one of the major frustrations folks have when dealing with agent. I get dozens of calls, emails, and texts daily, and I work hard to reply as quickly as possible to everyone. Even if I can’t reply right away, I will acknowledge your message and get back to you in a timely manner.
I’ve met many Realtors who are jerks. Are you?
That all depends on who you ask. If you ask certain agents who have stood between my clients and their real estate goals, they'll probably say "yes.” A handful of people think I leave golden footprints in the sand. Those are the two extremes, but, most people's opinion falls somewhere in the middle.
Here's what I can tell you:
I'm honest and candid. I take pride in being approachable and friendly. And if you need a quick real estate brain, or a strong dose of honesty, you’re in the right place. Loyalty to family, clients, and friends is one of my core values.
Want to really find out if I’m a jerk? Mess with one of those people.
Do you have experience doing exactly what I need?
Until you tell me what you need, there is no way of knowing for sure, however…
These are "strong suits" of mine:
● Working with First Time Homebuyers
● Working with Downsizers and Retirees
● Working with Homebuyers and Sellers
● Working with For Sale by Owners
● Working with Divorcees and Folks in Other Tough Situations
● Working with Expired Listings
● Working with Investors
If your goal or situation isn't represented on that list, don't worry. Contact me anyway. If I can't help, I will refer you to another agent that I know and trust who can.
What kind of work are you really good at?
On a personal level, I'm pretty good at cooking. I love to cook (and love to eat), and, one of my favorite passions is curing meat and preserving foods using old world methods. I also enjoy margaritas, getting caught in the rain…
On a professional level, here are the skill-sets that I’ve developed over the years:
● Listening. The long-lost art form! I will actually listen to you what you have to say.
● Responsive and Communicative: I will be in continual contact with you before, during, and after your transaction – in a timely fashion, too!
● Decisive and Honest: I will always tell you my honest opinion and will be work to help you make decisions effectively. There is no sense in telling people what they want to hear or sugar-coating – no one truly wins in these situations and the truth will always come out.
● A Good Manager – I have over a decade in management under my belt. There are lots of different people, processes, and paperwork involved in a real estate transaction. I’ll make sure they all stay on track and work together to get you into your next home.
What do clients think of you?
My clients are better suited to answer this for you. Here’s what some of them have said.
Amazing! That is the word that comes to mind when I think of Josh. Simply amazing in all that he does. He was prompt when we asked him to show us a perspective property, gave us a great insight on the properties as we walked through them and he was always very professional. I really can’t say enough about him. He found my husband and I our forever home and we will be forever thankful for that! Thank you again Josh! – Samantha T.
Josh was very easy to work with and provided us with exceptional service. He encouraged us to find a home we loved regardless of how it would affect his bottom line. Josh cares deeply about his clients and wants what is best for them. He is a rare find in todays me culture. – Rich R.
Josh really knows his stuff and thoroughly answered any question we had. He is hard working and committed to his clients - a person of true integrity. He always made himself available and quickly pulled together every showing we wanted. I cannot imagine a higher level of service than you will get with Josh. – Joan A.
● Multi-Million Dollar Producer
● Clients First Attitude
● Life-Long Learner
● Strong Marketing Skills
● Strong Negotiating Skills
● Passionate About This Business